IT AIN'T ANYTHING.ITS EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING.SPEAK YOUR MIND.BE TRUE.BE U.N LET ME BE.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

... so i write

That same old story…

Hey hey!! Please don’t close the tab already since now u have read the heading. These headings sometime kill the whole fun of the story , they make the whole story so predictable at times…whatever ill not go on and on now and stick to my ‘heading’ ,now that I m not writing this story to prove that they do kill the whole fun…well this is not just any other same old story ,it is a collection of my experiences with the city…

lately Hindustan Times’ ‘I love Delhi campaign ’ has been an eye opener…the newspaper highlighted all the nice things about Delhi and what was mote interesting was the overwhelming response that they received from their readers …it was a commendable thought now that we love to hate everything around us…the horrible transport system ,always nagging auntys, cheap men, irritating autowallahs , dirty roads and people that litter and have converted the whole city into a BIG toilet and yes not to forget the government (it is always so convenient to blame the government whenever we cant find anyone else to blame!).

A radio channel RED FM also attempted to make Delhi a better place for those residing and those visiting…the campaign “dilli ke chamakte sitare” was a funny and sarcastic take on those ‘’ shining stars of the city such as seeti bhaiya the ‘eve teaser’ whose aim is to stare and ogle at every girl…the susu uncle due to whom the walls of the city are not alone covered in paint…and many other ‘stars’ whose contribution to the city is ‘inevitable’ …the campaign was so carried out in such a spirit that the message was also delivered and the entertainment quotient was also maintained…so much so that I once called my mother “kachra aunty” when once she threw something from the car window… in the light of all this I try to recount some of my experiences with the city…

And living in delhi who can forget the very popular and (now) very unpopular ‘killer’ blueline buses ….and everyday I experience something new including some near to death experiences (apart from those men staring at you) ...and you cursing environmentalists for discouraging the use of deo sprays…dumb men yelling their vocal cords out...and budhdhi aunties giving those glances for wearing that sleeveless top...for the sake of timepass..... I attempt to try my hand at ‘face reading’ those around me .....it is such a ‘joyful ’ ride at times…it teaches you so much at times that you hate traveling in them yet you do… faces expressing worry(oh no I’m late to work again and probably ill be fired today!!), anger(I hate my boss….i hate my boss!!), happiness(now that’s a difficult one to spot!), irritation(trust me when you leave home all ‘fresh’ the least you expect is to be covered in sweat and smell like hell when you reach your destination ) etc etc…children selling pen torches, and beggars singing for money…all this I guess prepares you for the life ahead…and at the end of it you realize that India has a long way to go before it becomes a superpower ,the competition is not the U.S. but the society itself …we first need to accept how we are to move ahead and ensure that everyone has a say and feels a part of the so called ‘mainstream’ …transsexuals, gays , lesbians , people with disabilities etc should enjoy the same amount of liberties and freedom as you and I do…it is so sad to see people deprived of their basic right to live when we exercise such rights so liberally…and so I hope for a better tomorrow for the country ....

PS. Cudnt find an appropriate conclusion....*sob sob*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can i wipe windows xp from my laptop and reinstall windows Me -the laptops native software?
I have recently bought a in use accustomed to laptop that is old. The person I had bought it from had installed windows xp on it, even for all that it at came with windows Me. I want to expunge the windows xp because it runs slows on the laptop because it takes up more tribute than the windows Me would. Also I want to remove windows xp because it is an forbidden copy. So when I tried to run updates on it, windows would not install updates because the windows xp is not genuine. [URL=http://ejcwgcy.tripod.com]acoustibuds earphone adapter[/URL]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Answers :

It's haler to scram [URL=http://uhcrhif.tripod.com/africa-and-the-name-otha.html]africa and the name otha[/URL] Windows XP and impartial upgrade your laptop. It's much better. [URL=http://ozouyez.tripod.com/chemical-formula-of-cheese.html]chemical formula of cheese[/URL] Except for, Windows XP is way [URL=http://uhcrhif.tripod.com/afghan-gold-sf-asian-art-museum.html]afghan gold sf asian art museum[/URL] better then Windows Me. Windows Me is out and multifarious programs that can run with XP, can't [URL=http://ftpzsee.tripod.com/smogcheck-in-san-ramon.html]smogcheck in san ramon[/URL] run with Me.
------------------------------
all you take to do is brochure the windows me disk into the cd drive. then reboot your laptop, when the resentful [URL=http://epgotuo.tripod.com/vespera-yarn.html]vespera yarn[/URL] sift with all the info comes up and when it asks u to boot from cd [URL=http://iqaahka.tripod.com/valle-d-europe-outlet.html]valle d europe outlet[/URL] chance any clue when it tells you to then install from there !!! I RECOMEND SINCE ITS AN ILLEAGLE COPY TO WIPE [URL=http://iwpukge.tripod.com/stewart-swerdlow.html]stewart swerdlow[/URL] MANIFEST THE [URL=http://pncoayo.tripod.com/bus-denver-airport-to-colorado-springs.html]bus denver airport to colorado springs[/URL] CONTINUOUS INSCRUTABLE GOAD WHEN IT ASKS YOU WHICH HARD [URL=http://diufoye.tripod.com/mima-mounds.html]mima mounds[/URL] PROD TO SETTLE IT ON. THEN ADD ALL THE UNENCUMBERED SPACE ON THE INSINCERE [URL=http://uhcrhif.tripod.com/agricultural-farm-volunteer-help-bc.html]agricultural farm volunteer help bc[/URL] HARD CONSTRAIN ONTO A NEW ORDER LOCATION, IT INCLINATION LOOK LIKE C:/ Sore or something like that

Anonymous said...

I regret, that I can not participate in discussion now. I do not own the necessary information. But with pleasure I will watch this theme.